Monday, January 5, 2009

Franklin Covey and rechargeble batteries

So I got in my Franklin Covey materials for the 2009 Calendar year. Yes I know, so many people claim that using paper planners is old fashioned and so 1990 BUT...here is the deal. If anything happens to my paper its my fault and I am not relying on the likes of Bill Gates or Steve Jobs for reliablility. :) So, I continue to use paper and I love it. I am not an organized/administrative mind by nature, so these things really help me see what I need to accomplish in my day to day life as well as what I need to prep for the next month, six months, year, etc.

I was goin to take a sweet pic of me writing in my planner, but my rechargeable batteries needed to be re-charged AGAIN! AHHH...why? Im not sure since they were fully charged a few days ago and Ive hardly used the camera. Im convinced that cameras that are two years old or more slowly start to suck more and more battery life...its a scheme by the digital world so that you tell yourself..."man maybe its time for a new, more battery efficient camera", when really your camera works great! So...no pic for now, you all will just have to wait til later to discover a fantastic picture of the pavish planning day. :).

In the meantime, it is warming up outside and we are all happy! Oh how I cannot wait for anything above zero!

No comments:

Post a Comment